World-Class Monitoring Service Delivered by a Single Point-Of-Contact
While security solutions can range from simple to complex and vary in approach, the bottom line is similar for every organization: protect people, assets and facilities. To do so effectively requires a security strategy that incorporates monitoring as an integral part. For more than 150 years, Diebold has been creating secure, efficient environments and protecting commercial enterprises from critical loss. Today, that commitment extends to our industry-leading monitoring and managed security services.
Backed by World-Class Service
Diebold is an award-winning commercial security monitoring partner, delivering responsive, reliable, flexible solutions. Our Monitoring Center is UL, ULC and UL2050 certified and has twice been honored with Central Station of the Year by the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA). We offer a comprehensive portfolio of monitoring and managed solutions to help you enhance life safety and maximize your investment in alarm technology.
Flexible, Customizable Solutions
Every facility is unique—and every alarm response plan should be, too. Diebold is the only commercial monitoring partner to enable customization of monitoring protocols as part of our standard monitoring packages. Together, we’ll develop customized plans that help ensure effective response to a variety of events at every monitored facility. And if you need to change a plan, you have the flexibility to adapt it to your evolving needs. You can even drive some of those changes, including response priorities, testing procedures and key contacts, via our Web-based security portal—Diebold SecureStat.
Advanced monitoring and response technology for reliable results
- Offers the flexibility to select additional services, including remote video monitoring and managed access
- Delivers detailed, unique response plans developed for the specific needs of each facility
- Monitors any type of event, such as motion, vibration, temperature changes, environmental conditions, depleting battery levels or manual duress signals
Fast and reliable response to quickly alert the proper local authorities around the clock
- Quickly alert employees, customers and authorities to the threat of fire
- Experience response to priority alarms that is twice as fast as required by UL
Combines access with remotely managed and monitored systems
- Program access cards via Web to manage permissions for authorized personnel
- Automate reporting procedures for more efficient auditing and security incident investigations
Reduce false alarms, enhance event verification, increase employee safety and protect valuable assets
- View recorded or live video from your mobile device
- Measure results with proven video analytics technology