Full-Function Deposit Automation Meets Cash Recycling
Offer consumers the convenience of advanced deposit automation technology while reducing costs with integrated cash recycling. The Opteva® Flex Performance Series makes migration to the self-service channel simpler by accommodating both cash-in and cash-out functionality and providing a compelling consumer experience, streamlining the cash cycle and preparing for future cash-recycling demands.
Opteva 800 Series:The Flex Performance Advantage
The value of Flex Performance solutions is found in their distinct ability to fulfill robust deposit automation functions that today's consumers and financial institutions demand. Its expanded cash capacity is up to five times greater than that of standard deposit automation technology, and it automatically tests note fitness and sorts notes by denomination, decreasing deposit pulls and minimizing required personnel effort. The Flex Performance terminals can easily evolve into full recycling ATMs as market requirements change.
Deliver the latest in deposit automation, cash-dispensing and cash-recycling technologies in one advanced-function, front-load lobby ATM.
- Benefit from a recycling module with cash-in mode and optional dispenser or upgrade easily to full-recycling functionality with a simple software change
- Attract consumers in a wide range of deposit environments with a complete suite of deposit automation module options tailored to your needs
- Optimize cash management by reducing costs and shortening the cash cycle, thanks to built-in cash recycling
- Offer three deposit styles, widely accepted in different markets around the world, to ensure consumers are presented with a suitable option
Supply exceptional cash management with proven reliability for greater uptime, faster transaction speeds and consumer convenience.
The Opteva 868 ATM offers exceptional, proven reliability for significantly greater uptime compared to standard ATMs.
- Make great strides toward improving operational efficiency with sizable note capacity and recycling capabilities that lead to fewer deposit pulls and service calls
- Automate clerical functions, from note validation and fitness checking to sorting and denominating, to minimize staff burden
- Avoid empty-envelope fraud and streamline transactions with advanced deposit automation functionality