Diebold 429 Multifunction Lobby Green ATM
The Diebold 429, the world’s greenest ATM, delivers efficient energy consumption. Built with a unique intelligent power management system, it automatically switches between three possible power sources (solar panel, alternating current (AC) grid and internal battery), maximizing terminal uptime, lowering total cost of ownership and delivering unprecedented convenience to consumers.
Built for developing rural areas that face inconsistent power availability, the Diebold 429 green ATM delivers a workable solution to meet uninterruptible power supply requirements. Research has shown that it can operate without intervention during 180,000 minutes of power outages in South Asia each year. With the efficiency gained with this power-efficient ATM, two thousand Diebold 429 eco-friendly ATMs could save enough energy to power 1,200 households in India annually.
Contact Diebold to learn more about our green and eco-friendly ATMs.
Download the infographic below to learn how this terminal consumes less energy than any other ATM on the planet.
• India and South Asia
- Height: 1,571 mm (62.0 in)
- Width: 425 mm (16.7 in)
- Depth: 681 mm (26.8 in)
- Weight with UL 291 Level 1 safe: 435 kg
- Designed to meet international accessibility guidelines
- Compact terminal design offers the most functionality for the footprint size
- Intelligent power manager with integrated solar panel, AC grid and internal battery sources
- Integrated battery backup of up to 4 hours
- Windows® XP Pro
- XFS 4.0 and higher
- Agilis 3 91x/Agilis 3 NDx
- 7-inch display, with function keys
- Optional privacy filter
- Features include fraud-resistive dispenser and card reader, consumer awareness mirrors, encrypted PIN pad, security camera, lock options and duress alarm
- UIDAI-certified biometric fingerprint reader
Advanced Function Dispenser (AFD):
- Increased throughput and efficiencies via two to four multimedia cassettes
- Optional four-high dispenser for increased capacity and throughput
- Single bill divert technology for optimized cash availability
Single Note Acceptor (SNA):
- Highly reliable note validation technology
- Deposit capacity of 1000 bank notes minimum in secure deposit box
- Minimized jam rate with self-diagnosis and failure capability
- 80mm graphical thermal receipt printer
- Advanced software solution performs in a cross-vendor environment
- Connects to Web applications, back-office systems and other customer channels
- Maximizes your brand, personalizes transactions and enables quick deployment of new functionality