Fostering the development of students worldwide, Diebold offers paid internships to qualified candidates. Our interns gain valuable, hands-on experience while working on challenging projects.
Networking opportunities, such as catered picnics and team-building events, are featured as part of our program.
While some students work summers only, others return during semester or quarter breaks. Interns may work while attending classes year-round. Both full-time and part-time opportunities are available.
- You must be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a degree-earning program at a college or university
- You must possess a strong academic record, generally 3.0 or higher out of a 4.0 cumulative GPA
- You must be permanently authorized to work in the United States without restriction
Business Majors Desired
- Public Relations/Communications
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain/Operations
Technical Majors Desired
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- IT/Information Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Other Majors Desired
- Technical Writing/English
Submit Your Profile
Complete a Personal Profile to be entered into our central database. You will have the option to receive automated emails based on your profile selections. You will also have the option to leave a copy of your resumé here. Click here to submit your Personal Profile.