Our employees are collaborative, dedicated and vigilant. But most of all, they are innovators who are committed to developing the next generation of successful professionals.
Diebold offers paid internships to qualified candidates. Our interns gain valuable, hands-on experience while working on challenging projects. While some students work summers only, others return during semester or quarter breaks. Interns may work while attending classes year round. Both full-time and part-time opportunities are available.
To be considered, you must have a passion to learn and meet the following criteria:
- You must be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a degree-earning program at a college or university
- You must possess a strong academic record, generally 3.0 or higher out of a 4.0 cumulative GPA
- You must be permanently authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Computer Science and IT
- Electrical, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Accounting and Finance
- PR, Marketing and Communications
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain/Operations